HI! I cannot believe I didn't know you guys had a blog! And a 4yr old! WOW times flies. I think I saw Wendi last at Erin's baby shower... Don't even know when the last time I saw Jake... WOW. I have a blog too it's private so email me if you want an invite. the_royalfamily@msn.com
Wendi, I want to come so bad. I really can't believe you have a four year old. I miss you guys so much. All of our fun parties, working out, and 24 nights. Life isn't the same without the Bulkleys
We just moved to St. George in the Little Valley Area. We have lived in Washington County now for just over 5 years and we absolutely love it! We have a 5 year old girl named Bailey and a 20 month old boy we call Boston. It has been fun to have one of each. They sure keep us busy and we have never been so happy!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is so old! I totally remember when she was born, and how small she was. Happy Birthday, Bailey!!
Happy Birthday Bailey! She is so beautiful!
HI! I cannot believe I didn't know you guys had a blog! And a 4yr old! WOW times flies. I think I saw Wendi last at Erin's baby shower... Don't even know when the last time I saw Jake... WOW. I have a blog too it's private so email me if you want an invite.
the_royalfamily@msn.com
Brandy (ross) King
Wendi,
I want to come so bad. I really can't believe you have a four year old. I miss you guys so much. All of our fun parties, working out, and 24 nights. Life isn't the same without the Bulkleys
Post a Comment