We had all the neighborhood kids come to the Community Center for an Easter Egg Hunt and Swim Party. We made "Dirt" for her cake. We filled a huge pink sand pail full of crushed oreo cookies and pudding layered in between gummy worms. It was a huge hit! Some of the kids were scared to eat it at first, but once they tried it they loved it! It was a little chaotic. It felt like nursery or preschool trying to entertain 13 kids under the age of 4 but we did it and Bailey had a blast! Check out our pics.....
p.s. Boston got to go swimming for his very first time. He wasn't quite sure what to think.
2 comments:
What a fun party! I love the "dirt-cake" idea. You are so creative.
So isn't it ironic that the time we go up to Utah the wedding is planned the same time as Bailey's birthday. I'm glad that we got to spend time with you and yoru family though. Thanks for letting us stay in your cute home. I can't wait for the family reunion. Your slideshow of the rec center looks awesome!!
Post a Comment