It is fun to see what the Bulkley family has been up to lately. Your family is growing up so fast. They look so cute. Looks like you had a fun holiday time.
It looks like you guys had a really fun holiday. Those pictures are so cute and I love your slide show. Bailey is getting so big! Where does the time go. We love you. Hope you have a wonderful new year!
Wendy!!! Remember me? Someone found my blog through Jennifer Bertosh. When I was looking at their blog I found your sister Heidi's blog. Then I had to click on a million blogs until I found yours! Sweet! Now I just need to read all about your life!
Hi there! We're doing pretty good here in Vernal. I'm not great at doing news letters like you, but I will write you soon and let you know whats going on. I love reading your news letters and hearing what's going on down south, so keep it up!
I have been so busy with Relief Society stuff that I haven't been on the computer as much. Those pictures of Bailey and Oaklyn in the jeep are SOOO cute! Thank you for your friendship too.
Thanks for having us over last night. I wish we would get together more often. We love hanging with the bulkey's. p.s. reub couldn't stop talking about how good your dinner was. You must give me some pointer!!
Well lets see...I live in West Valley (its not as getto as you think) we just bought our house a few months ago. Travis is a computer programmer and works 3 minutes from home, 5 if its snowing. Which means he sleeps in and jumps out of bed 15 minutes before he has to be to work. Huge perk for him. He LOVES sleeping.
I started doing photography a few years ago. I finally am good enough to start charging. You should SEE my first pictures. Wowsers they were BAD. I get to stay home with my girls. I am prego...again. With baby #3 a boy due in 1 1/2 months. I look like I was due 1 month ago, and I am not kidding. I manage to stay alive and find some time for crafts and such.
Paisley is 4-holly sassy pants. We call her picky Paisley, that really throws her into a rage. She is lots of fun and is a good buddy.
Regan is almost 18 months old. Totally cute. Folds her arms and says cute words. GREAT sleeper! I think she is going to get extra allowance when she is older because she is so good. Seriously I have considered it.
I am praying this baby is a good sleeper too.
I do NOT know how I am going to grocery shop with all 3 kiddos. Maybe I won't.
We just moved to St. George in the Little Valley Area. We have lived in Washington County now for just over 5 years and we absolutely love it! We have a 5 year old girl named Bailey and a 20 month old boy we call Boston. It has been fun to have one of each. They sure keep us busy and we have never been so happy!
8 comments:
It is fun to see what the Bulkley family has been up to lately. Your family is growing up so fast. They look so cute. Looks like you had a fun holiday time.
It looks like you guys had a really fun holiday. Those pictures are so cute and I love your slide show. Bailey is getting so big! Where does the time go. We love you. Hope you have a wonderful new year!
Love the new pics!
Wendy!!! Remember me? Someone found my blog through Jennifer Bertosh. When I was looking at their blog I found your sister Heidi's blog. Then I had to click on a million blogs until I found yours! Sweet! Now I just need to read all about your life!
Hi there! We're doing pretty good here in Vernal. I'm not great at doing news letters like you, but I will write you soon and let you know whats going on. I love reading your news letters and hearing what's going on down south, so keep it up!
I have been so busy with Relief Society stuff that I haven't been on the computer as much. Those pictures of Bailey and Oaklyn in the jeep are SOOO cute! Thank you for your friendship too.
Thanks for having us over last night. I wish we would get together more often. We love hanging with the bulkey's.
p.s. reub couldn't stop talking about how good your dinner was. You must give me some pointer!!
Well lets see...I live in West Valley (its not as getto as you think) we just bought our house a few months ago. Travis is a computer programmer and works 3 minutes from home, 5 if its snowing. Which means he sleeps in and jumps out of bed 15 minutes before he has to be to work. Huge perk for him. He LOVES sleeping.
I started doing photography a few years ago. I finally am good enough to start charging. You should SEE my first pictures. Wowsers they were BAD. I get to stay home with my girls. I am prego...again. With baby #3 a boy due in 1 1/2 months. I look like I was due 1 month ago, and I am not kidding. I manage to stay alive and find some time for crafts and such.
Paisley is 4-holly sassy pants. We call her picky Paisley, that really throws her into a rage. She is lots of fun and is a good buddy.
Regan is almost 18 months old. Totally cute. Folds her arms and says cute words. GREAT sleeper! I think she is going to get extra allowance when she is older because she is so good. Seriously I have considered it.
I am praying this baby is a good sleeper too.
I do NOT know how I am going to grocery shop with all 3 kiddos. Maybe I won't.
Now you know all about me...what about you?
Post a Comment