Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!






We played games and played more games and played more games.... We had such a blast with the Prince Family. We ate good food and brought in the new year having a blast! All the kids tried to stay up late, but they couldn't quite make it. Poor Bailey, she fell asleep 15 minutes before 12am.... Needeless to stay, she has been thrown off her schedule for days now. She is taking 4-5 hour naps and she loves to stay up late. It is going to be hard getting her back on her schedule for preschool next week.

Jake & I did some traveling over the holidays and we thought of some upcoming New Year's Resolutions for the upcoming year... Here they are... My good friend Natalie told me that they need to be titled "Goals" so that they are easier to accomplish!

1. Jake wants to complete his Bachelor's Degree
-He is enrolling on-line to SUU & attending Dixie State this spring to finish up some classes. He only needs 12 more credits. He is so close!!!

2. We want to spend more time with our kids & be a little more patient...
-We really want to teach Bailey how to ride her bike. She has such a great desire!
-I want to commit to Reading & Praying every night together as a family. Bailey loves to read books and I want to take more time at night to enjoy them with her.
-We hope to assist Boston with Crawling and Walking this year. We tested out the baby food. He hit 4 months last week and he can already roll over. He is such a happy baby. We truly love both our children.

3. We do have some Fitness/Health, Finance Related goals as well.... (you will just have to watch us literally "disappear" this year)....

I have several personal goals with my own scripture study, prayer, and with my career. There is so much to accomplish and so little time. I want to commit myself to not wasting a single second this year!

Good Luck to all of you with your new goals for the new year. Let me know how I can support you! Wendi & The Bulkley's....

3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Wendi! What great goals you guys have. Some are ours are very similar. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the picture of Bailey in her hummer. Boston is getting so big already. Good luck adjusting to schedules. If you ever need some help with the kids during the day, I am always home and available =) See ya at scrapbooking!

Hillary Luke said...

I Can't believe Boston is already 4 months and we haven't seen him!! That's crazy. You'll have to let us know if you go ice fishing this year or are up this way. Jer has gone twice and plans onto more. I don't know how well Belle will do. We did buy a tent so we could take the whole family.

Robin Sant said...

Hi Wendi,
I tagged you on my blog. Read my blog and it will let you know how it works. Good Luck.