Cute pictures! too bad we couldn't get together this Christmas! I want to come see your cute house and your dog. I love Boston in his snow pants! sorry they weren't long enough. Hope we can get together soon. Love ya!
We just moved to St. George in the Little Valley Area. We have lived in Washington County now for just over 5 years and we absolutely love it! We have a 5 year old girl named Bailey and a 20 month old boy we call Boston. It has been fun to have one of each. They sure keep us busy and we have never been so happy!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! too bad we couldn't get together this Christmas! I want to come see your cute house and your dog. I love Boston in his snow pants! sorry they weren't long enough. Hope we can get together soon. Love ya!
Christmas looks like so much at your place. Loved the pictures how fun to wake up to a puppy Christmas morning.
Post a Comment