Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween FUN!!!!






We had an absolute blast for Halloween. Bailey couldn't decide what to be.. So, she ended up being a Dixie State College Cheerleader for 2 out of the 4 halloween parties, and for the other events she choose to be a Care Bear. Don't ask!!! Boston was a cute little dinosaur and his suit kept him warm all night. In fact, he was so cozy he passed out while trick or treating. I got to wear the sweetest witch costume that my friend (Tammy Spencer) who works with me hand-made. She is an incredible seamstress. I don't have very good pics but the dress, hat, and purse had so much detail.. It was incredible. I got to play preschool director at the Comm Center last week. Our director just went through a surgery and it was fun to help run the halloween festivities and assist in the classroom.

Our friends, The Ulrich's carve the most incredible pumpkins. I had to show the BYU, Temple, & U of U pumpkins.. Due to the incredible tension between the two Football teams they choose to carve the LDS Temple and place it between the two. It was hilarious!

Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween! Love, The Bulkley's

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

i love all the pumpkins! goodjob!