




We are so excited!! We have been waiting for almost 6 years to make this next big step and with the help of these awesome home buyer grants we are ready to make the jump. Praying that everything goes smoothly from here on out.... We will be closing on Nov 20th! Yeah!!! We will be in our new home by Thanksgiving. Our realtors were so cute. They brought us a big turkey dinner with all the trimmings and they said that "This turkey is to be cooked in your new home on Thanksgiving Day". We were jumping for joy!
The home is located in St. George just right off of River Rd in an area called "Little Valley" We are located right in Judora Estates. The home just got finished a week and a half or so and the builder did a beautiful job. It has alot of our favorite features and the kids are going to love the yard. The house sits on 1/3 acre and we are on a corner lot in a quiet coldasac... It is going to be awesome! It is 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 car-garage, and my favorite part is the walk in closet.....I won't have to bend my closet bars anymore.. The best part is we are right across the street from my parents. Yeah! Dinner at the grandparents every night! (Just Kidding Mom)... Anyway, we are thrilled and we will keep you posted. We have alot to do within the next few weeks (packing and cleaning). If you have any boxes.. we would be glad to take them off your hands.. Love, The Bulkley's
17 comments:
I love your new house, it's gorgeous. Can't wait to see it. Hope everything goes through. Little Valley is where my brother in laws, brother Steven Black lives too. So glad you are right across the street from Mom & Dad, no more driving clear across the valley to see you guys!
Wow, what a beautiful house! You are a lucky girl! I can't wait to see pictures when you are all moved in. Enjoy!
Oh my goodness...it is so fancy!
A million congrats from Kira!
So cute! It looks like they did a good job picking out the perfect things! I love it!
Woot Woot! I have to admit, I'm selfish. The favorite thing about your house in my eyes is that it's 2 minutes away from me! :) Love you guys. You deserve it. I'm so happy for you.
-Brooke
Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I love the new house, it is beautiful. How fun for you. I can't wait to come and see it, you will have fun decorating.
I'm so jelous. That home looks beautiful! Congrats.
I'm so excited for you! The house is GORGEOUS!!!
Wendi, the house looks AWESOME! Doesn't it feel so good to get something you have been waiting for for so long!
i'm so happy for you and jake, you guys deserve it!!
Congrats Bulkley Fam! How fun for you! Your new home is beautiful! Wendy you better hang on to the man of yours, I don't know many guys that would live across the street from the in-laws! He's a keeper!
That is exciting news!!!! I'm totally jealous! Next time we are visiting home we will have to stop by & check it out!!!
Your new house looks great! I can't wait to see it! How exciting!!! Hopefuly we will be able to see it over the holidays!
congrats!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! We are SO happy for you guys! You have been SO patient and you deserve every beautiful inch of that house! Congrats! Can't wait to come and see it in person! love ya xoxo
WooHOO! Now you can go shopping for FURNITURE! I love it; it looks so your style (hip, stunning, inviting, and hard-to-leave). I hope it brings you years of WONDERFUL memories. Just to be sure, have Jake dedicate the home. ;) LOVE YOU.
Congratulations on your new home! I bet it is so fun having a new place for the holidays! Thank you for all your hard work in primary. You really made a difference! Send me an email at nayr0223@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog.
Heather Davenport
Post a Comment