Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quite the scare!




We had quite the scare this week. Our dear neighbors Angie & Eric have a set of twins and Angie was screaming for help outside because Jace, one of the twins wasn't breathing. Fortunately, Jake heard her and he was able to go over and help get the baby breathing again and help to save the baby! It was such a miracle and our whole street has been pretty emotional. We were honored to watch the twins the following night so that Angie could go and take a shower. I don't know how she does it! I have a greater apprecation now for anyone who raises twins. Jace has a hernia and they believe it was an obstructive bowel & acid reflux which resulted in him being unable to breathe. Now they have him on a heart monitor. Please keep them in your prayers! We love you Eric & Angie.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Oh my scary! What a miracle. I am so glad that Jake was there to help. I hope they are doing better.

And congrats on the job. I bet that is a relief.