Congrats Jake!!!
Well we are excited to announce that after 2 months of Jake being laid-off from the State of Utah with Adult Probation & Parole, that Jake has been selected as a police officer for Laverikin City. 40 people applied and they interviewed 5 people. They ended up selecting two officers. Jake starts in a few weeks and he is so excited. He has had the opportunity to do Dispatch, Animal Control, & Adult Probation & Parole so this will just add to his experience. He is also 3 classes away to getting his bachelor's degree from Dixie State & SUU in Criminal Justice. Way to go Jake! We are so proud of you!!!
So.. for the rest of us.. Wendi has been just running the Community Center & staying plenty busy... Bailey starts up preschool again this week and Boston turns 1 yrs old next month. Can you believe it? We have been traveling every weekend for the past 3 weeks. First it was our trip to Joe's Valley, then Jake's 10 year high school reunion, & Ehler Family Reuion, then Baby Anna's baby blessing, then Josh & Jen moved, now we are currently in Phoenix for my sister Danielle's wedding. What a crazy summer! I will be grateful when we can sleep in our own beds... I will post a summer slide show soon. There are just too many fun pics to select on just this post.
3 comments:
Congrats on the job!
Your family is so beautiful! I flip out at how big Bailey is every time I check your blog!
YEAH!! Congrats to Jake! I hope you hear about the house soon and we can be Hurricane neighbors!
Hope the wedding went well!
Congratulations Jake. I guess I better watch my speed while I am traveling through LaVerkin, LOL!!
Post a Comment