Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July 2009






We had such a fun time up in Salt Lake visiting family and friends. We had a campout out in Taylorsville at my Grandpa Vandertoolen's house. We watched an outdoor movie and played alot of volleyball and card games. The next morning we woke up & went to the Midvale & Sandy Parade and then we went to the Riverton Fireworks later that evening. We had such a good time! I also got to go see my best bud Nat Griffith in her new house in Draper City. I absolutely love seeing her! I miss my close high school friends. Also, we were able to visit Jake's dad & family in Price. They all spoiled me with a fun birthday dinner and homeade ice cream. I turned 29 years old... I know I am almost over the hill. I can't believe it. This was Boston's first firework show. He loved the sparklers. Happy 4th to all!!!

2 comments:

Becca Anderson said...

Happy late birthday Sista Prince! I always remember, but I always forget to say it! I hope you are adjusting nicely to 29. Wait until you get to 30!--Your trainer

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Remember our 4th of july's at UV?
Man time flys. Jake, I just wanted to let you know that your the man, I have always looked up to you. You deserve the world!! Sure wish we could hang out more often. I miss our firearms days. I'll never forget how well you shoot the shot gun. j/k. Any way, take care and well see you soon.
ps- wendy p. your starting to catch up to me in the 30's. ha ha.