We had such a blast June 12th-14th with all of the Prince Family! We swam at the Washington City Community Center, Went on a GPS Family History Scavenger Hunt and then the following morning we topped it off with a breakfast and Pancake flipping contest! Everyone had a good time. During free time, some went to zion's, the movies, & most of the cousins got away and headed to Mesquite for the buffet & cosmic bowling. We missed those that couldn't come. We can't wait to find out where the reunion will be for next year.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



5 comments:
Princer I seriously miss your cute face. Something needs to be done. I can't take this anymore. I need a prince-fix!! :) I love you and miss you terribly! I'm so glad you had such a great time at your family reunion!
Oh I'm so sad I missed the reunion. I guess I'll see everyone in another 10 years. Looks like so much fun. I'll see you in a few days!
Wendi those are some awesome pictures, will you send me them? My e-mial is iamnikkibaker@gmail.com Thanks. I had such a blast with you guys. I've even been talking to Joel about how if he doesn't get a job with the comany he's tied into when he graduates I'd like to move out there. do they have any needs for nurse's in St. George? I love it there.
How fun! You know Aaron mentioned to me that I didn't put a father's day post up on my blog, despite how many photos he is in in my recent post. He's funny. I'm sure you made Jake feel good!
We had a such a great time this year at the reunion. Your parents did a great job, and you were awesome hooking them up with the rec center. What a wonderful place. Great pics.
Post a Comment