Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EASTER 2009 & FAMILY UPDATES

SO, I know that I haven't posted anything in a really long time. Life is just flying by and I feel like I never have spare time. I wish everything would just slow down. Work is going well. We had a very succsessful Anniversary Celebration at the Community Center. We had over 3,015+ people come. It was quite the turn-out. Boston has been crawling for over a month and now he is trying to stand and walk... Crazy! Boston is 8 months old today. He is the sweetest boy ever! He makes me laugh. He has endless energy like his big sis. Bailey is graduating from preschool this week. She also had her final dance recital. Summer camps are starting up and she is already enrolled in swim lessons and preschool summer camp. Jake's job is up in the air.. They told us his last day is June 2nd... :( he is beyond sad... This was his dream job and we can't believe it is actually happening. Pray for us! Jake has applied for other jobs through Mohave County Sheriffs Office. We are hopeful... One cool thing that happened to Jake last month was.. He got Lasik eye surgery! He feels like a brand new man and he can see 20/15 now. He doesn't quite know what to do with himself.
Lastly, we are excited to go to Cali this weekend to celebrate my brother-in-law Nate's law school graduation. The whole family is headed to DisneyLand. This will be Bailey and Boston's first time. Bailey can hardly contain herself. Anyway, that is our little update. Hope life is treating everyone else well! Love, The Bulkley's

3 comments:

Nate&Bobbi said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Disneyland will be awesome. I can't wait to see how big Bailey and Boston grown. Love ya!

Robin Sant said...

Your family is growing so much. I can't believe how big Boston is. We just returned from Disneyland last week. If you go to City Hall @ Disneyland or any info booth they will give the kids a first time visiter badge. Have a great time.

Liz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Jake's job. That's got to be so hard for him and your family.
I loved looking at your photos. I have very similar ones of me when I grew up near the Hogle Zoo.
That is as awesome community center that you work at.