So I took Bailey & Easton Olsen (Bailey's "Boyfriend") to play at the park. They ended up finding the stream and I had to strip them down before loading them back in the car because they were drenched.. One of my best friends Heather Z, Heideman joined me with her two kids at the park. She brought her newest edition (1 week old) No name yet....She is gorgeous! We had a fun spring break staying home and playing with friends.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
man, I wish we had parks that look like that. Green grass, a stream running through it. looks like fun.
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute! You amazing me ALWAYS doing things. Tell Heather congrats for me!
Your little family is getting so big. I can't believe how grown up Bailey is! And your little guy is getting so big. We are totally jealous of all your sun and warmth down there in St. George...but we are starting to see a glimmer of Spring here in South Dakota. Miss you guys and love ya!
I bet you guys are glad Bailey has a boy friend already...just kidding. The pics of your kids are cute! I am jealous of your nice weather.
hey Jake! So cool to see your family. Slightly jealous that st.george gets such awesome weather. Think warm thoughts for those of us in the colder end of the state.
Post a Comment