Monday, December 15, 2008

December 2008






We are definitely enjoying "Christmas in Dixie" We have seen Santa 4 times already! Bailey was able to perform her Christmas dance last weekend at the Community Center's event "Breakfast with Santa" and I played the part as Mrs. Clause. I look like a goof but I had a blast! Happy Holidays! The Bulkley's
p.s. Boston has bronchulitis right now so we are staying inside. He is getting tested for RSV this week. He is super congested and today we had to go to the hospital to get him suctioned out. It was so sad!

6 comments:

The Bowlers said...

You guys always have so much fun! Poor Kade hasnt seen Santa yet...I'm not sure if he will. I'll probably take him to the mall. Cute pictures!

Honey Family Blog said...

Poor Boston! I feel so bad when they get sick. Ayzie has a cold but no RSV thank heavens, she is just really congested and can't really breath. I hope he is doing okay, call if you need anything.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Wendi...I didn't know Boston was sick. I'm sorry. It is so sad when they get sick when they are soo little. I hope he's feeling better soon.
-Brooke

Tyler and Kacie said...

Bailey did such a great job in her dance! She is so stinkin cute!!!!
-GREAT JOB again on the Breakfast with Santa!!!!!! It was awesome...you guys did such an amazing job!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Wanna be blog buddies? Ours is private but if you send me your e-mail, I will totally e-vite you! :) I think you have it. Your blog is super cute! :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am still laughing at you as Mrs. Clause! You look great! How fun. Bailey is such a doll! I had no idea you had a blog, but now I will stalk you.. csrjimenez.blogspot.com is ours. Have a very Merry Christmas! I have Boston gets feeling better. Let me know if you need anything.