Sunday, November 16, 2008

October 2008!!!






Wow! We had a super busy month. We went to the Pumpkin Patch at Staheli Farms, we blessed Boston, and it was Halloween. Bailey had a blast dressing up as a purple fairy. Her aunt Heidi made her adorable costume. Everyone loved it. Boston was a little dalmation puppy dog, I was a pirate girl, and Jake went as a "Cop". We hit the neighborhood and then my Community Center Trunk or Treat. It was a huge success with 3,000+ people! We made pumpkin soup for the neighbors and we made caramel apples with Grandpa & Grandma Prince. Bailey had an absolute blast. I decided to do a slide show because there are just too many cute pics for you to see. I am back at work full-time and Jake and I are switching off with the kids. I work nights & weekends and Jake works days. It is hard but we are starting to get into a routine... We are excited for Thanksgiving. We are headed up to Price to be with Jake's Family. My sisters are coming into town a little early so we can have a "pre-thanksgiving on Wed. night"

6 comments:

The Bowlers said...

You guys are always having so much fun! Looks like you've been busy. You have such a cute family!!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Fun pictures. Boston's little dalmation custume is cute and Bailey is a pretty princess. We are going to cross paths over Thanksgiving. we wanted to see you we are going down to St. George for Thanksgiving.


If not give us a call 435-7640355
I love to see you guys.

Mindie said...

Looks like you are crazy busy! We miss you tons, I can't believe how big Boston is!

Jana Howard said...

Super cute Princer! I love all the cute pictures! You guys have the cutest little family!

Ben said...

what cute little costumes. Bailey looked so cute in her preschool pictures you sent via email.

Hillary Luke said...

I can't believe you are already back to work! You're amazing! Your pics are fun.