We had such a great holiday weekend! We got to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of our family. All the grandkids had a blast playing with cousins they haven't seen for awhile. We hit up the movies & shopping while the guys watched football and went rabbit hunting. We took the kids to the coolest community park out in Price and we got some great pics. Grandma & Grandpa Bulkley had a trampoline and the kids had such a good time playing on it. Of course, Bailey showed off her new front flip that she learned how to do in gymnastics. It was so nice to be with family. I am so thankful for all of my family on both sides. I am thankful for the love and support they offer. I am thankful for good jobs, adorable kids, kind friends, loving neighbors, and for the gospel. I love to reflect this holiday season on what matters most. Family is the most important thing to me. I know I need to be better about showing my gratitude. Happy Holidays!! Love, The Bulkley's
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Boston is getting. I hope your family is feeling better. See you on Monday.
I love that picture of you and Jake. You two are quite a cute couple (and make darling babies!). I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving.
Post a Comment