We are so excited. We just found out we are having twins! I am a little over 3 months and we find out what we are having next month. The babies are doing great with good fast heartbeats. This is a HUGE miracle. We have been trying for the past few years and we have had a couple of miscarriages. We found out that on my dad's side we have 5 sets of twins (Wade & Garrett Prince, Liz & Steven Glauser and then 3 of my cousins have Dave Larsen, Jacey Cooper and Nikki Baker all of have twins. So crazy! I filmed this little video clip on my iphone when we first announced our news to the kids. They are hilarious to watch. Bailey wants a boy and a girl (one of each) and Boston of course wants two boys! I've been pretty sick the past few months but I'm starting to feel better. We will keep you posted on what they are on April 10th. Thanks for all your love & support!
1 comment:
Holy cow! Good luck, Wendi! That sounds exhausting, but thrilling. I hope you start feeling better soon. How amazing.
Post a Comment