Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010






So we tried to dress up with a "theme" this year. We were the family back from the 50's! I found Jake this sweetk 50"s bowling shirt and I found a poodle skirt outfit to match the one my mom made for Bailey. Now Boston on the other hand would not dress up at all. I finally had to strap him down and throw him in an old pumpkin suit. We got him to wear it for about an hour and then he was done. He also only made it around 1 block trick-or-treating. He had more fun handing out candy to the kids than going and getting his own. :) We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Natalie G. said...

Adorable costumes! I love the 50's theme. Thanks for visiting us; we loved it!

Hillary Luke said...

I love halloween! Your such a great mom!