Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Monday, March 29th is Jake's 29th Birthday! We have plans to go to the Washington City Community Center Duckie Drop & then maybe to dinner. We will celebrate later this weekend with my sister Heidi (who has a B-Day today, March 28th). Jake also shares a birthday with his sister April.. Happy B-Day to all of our family! We are excited for Birthdays, Easter, & Conference this weekend. Jake got to go on a "GUYS Night OUT" to Mesquite with some friends. They went to the Buffet & Bowling. He had a blast. This past week I had surgery on my sinuses (again) :( and Jake has been really supportive with helping out with the kids and around the house. I am sure grateful for all that he does for me and I feel honored to have him as my BEST FRIEND & ETERNAL COMPANION!! Happy 29th B-DAY Jake!
Love, Your Wife... :)

5 comments:

The Royal Family said...

happy birthday Jake and April!!!

Hey tell me about your sinuses my hubs is having a heck of a time with his... :(


_Brandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!

You and your hubby are a such a cute couple, you make a perfect pair.

Miss you guys, and enjoy your weekend of birthdays, Easter and conference weekend.

The Lancaster's said...

Sinus surgery is the WORST! I'd rather have another kid! I hope you feel better soon.

Hillary Luke said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We miss you guys! Call us if you are up this way.

Nilsson Family said...

Wendi, we missed you at bunko. I think you had to work or something, darn it. I love your faimily pic, you look so beautiful. Ok, so lets have a park day soon!