We went up to "Last Chance" up by Loa, near Fish Lake last weekend. We had such a blast camping, 4-Wheeling, Playing Games, Eating Amazing Food, & Just Relaxing. It rained the first night but after that the weather was great. Jake's Dad brought up their camper and they spoiled us with making Dutch Oven Potatoes & Chicken!!!
The highlight of the trip was playing "Honda Football" Basically, you play football by riding on the back of the 4-Wheeler. The other team throws the ball and then you and your partner switch of driving and catching. It was a total crack-up! I am surprised no one got hurt! I was scared to death to let go of the 4-Wheeler and catch the ball but eventually I had to get over it because I never would have caught anything. It was so gorgeous up there and the kids had a blast. Terry & Kris celebrated Boston's 1st year Birthday and they spoiled him with a "Bouncing Turtle" it lights up, plays music, & teaches shapes & colors. Boston absolutely loves it. Thanks Terry & Kris for the good time!
1 comment:
You have such a cute family! 4-wheeler football sounds adventurous, we'll have to give it a try. It's fun to see your pics and catch up. -Des
Post a Comment