So I have never had anyone really close to me pass away before. I had a really hard time. I was asked to speak at my grandma's funeral because I am the oldest grand child. It was difficult for me but at the same time I felt like it was my last tribute to grandma. We had each grand child stand up while I read one favorite memory they had of her. It turned out to be a darling talk!
She looked so beautiful! What an elect lady she was. She was such a hardworking woman. She was always concerned for the safety of others and she loved each one of us so much. Oh how I miss her! I am so grateful for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. I know I will get to see her again! We are an eternal family and she has lived her life so righteously. She has set the example and shown all of us how to return back to live with her and our father in heaven again. We love and miss you Grandma!
1 comment:
Wendi, I'm so proud of you to share what everyone was feeling; I'm sure your grandma is very thankful. I love you!
Post a Comment