




We had sooooo much fun going to visit Grandpa Bulkley up Huntington Canyon. It was nice and cool. We got to play games, fish, 4-Wheel,camp, and relax.....Bailey had a blast playing with Uncle Conner and all the new little "Puggles" that Grandpa is raising. What a perfect way to end our summer!
9 comments:
Wemdi!
What a stinkin' cute family you have. I am so excited to see you in a week. I am sorry ot hear that Zol isn't going to make it. She will regret it cuz it is going to be awesome. Can't wait!
Crumpy
Wendi, thanks for being my friend on Facebook. Thought I'd stalk on over and check out your blog! Cute girl you've got there...and congrats on the 'almost' baby boy!
so how do you make Bailey so photogenic in her pictures, she's adorable and I'm so glad that we got to see you, Bobbi's and Brian's family while up in SLC.
I love huntington canyon! It's so much cooler up there. It looks like you guys had a blast. Bailey is such a doll. I'm so excited that her and trey will be in preschool together!!!
It looks like you had a fun trip camping. Bailey looks so cute in those pictures. I can't believe Wendy was such a good sport and went camping so close to her due date. Good for you guys. Talk to you later.
Hey Wendi, it's your cousin Debbie. Ryan and I were "blog surfing" and came across your and Heidi's blogs. Your families are so cute. How are you? I haven't seen you since Heidi's wedding. I saw the Prince family website, would I get a login from my dad? Tell everyone hello.
Hey Wendi! What a fun summer. How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you! Hope you're doing well.
Hey,
Have you had your baby yet? If not, when are you due? Let me know.
Amber
I love your new posts...I haven't check yours in awhile. Good luck with the baby!
Post a Comment