

We went up to SLC from July 3rd-5th. We had a campout at Grandpa Vandertoolen's. We had a huge bbq, watched an outdoor movie on the big screen, woke up to a big pancake breakfast, tractor rides, hit the 4th of July parade, swimming, and then more bbqing and fire works! It was quite the weeekend. It was fun to celebrate with all of the cousins. Wendi had the best birthday ever!



8 comments:
That sounds like so much fun and I'm so jelous about the grass. I am so ready to get out of arizona and into a beautiful state. One day it will happen. I hope your doing well and am so exited to see you guys in a week or so. Love ya! Nikki
Wendi - add us! :) kruchekfamily.blogspot.com
Good luck with the new little one!
I forgot that your birthday was on July 3rd! You have the same Birthday as Treyson. Happy Late B-day!
I wish we could have gone up for the 4th. I miss being in Utah! I can't wait to see Jackson, no fair! Bailey is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
What an eventful weekend you had and i'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend.
I realized we have reunion plans friday night. We can get together for lunch or way later that night or we can even stop by in St. George on Tuesday night.Tell me what you think.
She is so cute!
Hey...so I have totally been stressing out about finishing writing my thesis that was supposed to be done over a year ago up at UVSC for my IS class and was looking up some examples and saw WENDY BULKLEY! I was like...what the heck, if she can finish it...so can I! Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about it cause I am just really overwhelmed with it right now. Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment