Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VIP Grand Opening Party for the Community Center





My Mom helped me cater my VIP Party for my Community Center Grand Opening. Check out this food she made. It was incredible!! She truly is amazing!!!

7 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Whoo hoo! I love that you have a blog!

Mine is lackingproductivity.blogspot.com.

Hayden and Kelly said...

Yea! Love that you joined the blogging world! It's SO addictive! www.haydenandkelly.blogspot.com.

Love you!

Breanne Grover said...

Congrats on the grand opening! This looks like it was a lot of work--but that is was done in typical Sister Prince fashion. I'm glad I can keep up with you through your blog.

The Phelps said...

It's about time! Blogging is so fun...and addicting! www.jaredandheidi.blogspot.com
Hope you are feeling well these days!

Steph said...

Hey Guys, I'm not sure how I found you, but HEY!!!!! Congrats on the new job Jake, that is fabulous.
Feel free to check out our blog too, crazytaylors.blogspot.com
I wish I would have found this a week ago, I just ordered all my new summer smells. Next time I will order from you. Sounds like you guys are doing great.

Bri or Aaron said...

Super cute Wendi! I love it! I'd love to help you with your blog if you need it. Just let me know! Also I like your idea about a book list...I might do that.

Liz said...

so glad that we can keep better in touch. You are awesome withall that is going on right now. Take pictures of the center for us too.
check us out at thewhitehorns.blogspot.com
Also you can see yours cousins blogs by going to the prince family website.
easysite.com/princefamily
Leave a family album and profile we want to see ya .