hey wendy. i see kim helped you with your blog too! yeah! it is cute. ours is lukeandbobbi.blogspot.com if you want to add us to your list. im going to add you guys! this will be a good way to keep in touch better!
Wendi, you are so cute! I'm excited for you to have another baby. I have a blog, too, so I will keep track of you! I hope I get to see you soon. I should just hang out at Nat's and I'd see you every once in a while, huh? :)
Hey Jake and Wendy I am so glad I found your blog. It has been a long time since I have talked to you guys. Bailey is so cute. We would love to here from you guys. we live in Orem for a little longer if you are ever up we would love to see you. Congratulations on the new baby on the way.
We just moved to St. George in the Little Valley Area. We have lived in Washington County now for just over 5 years and we absolutely love it! We have a 5 year old girl named Bailey and a 20 month old boy we call Boston. It has been fun to have one of each. They sure keep us busy and we have never been so happy!
5 comments:
hey wendy. i see kim helped you with your blog too! yeah! it is cute. ours is lukeandbobbi.blogspot.com if you want to add us to your list. im going to add you guys! this will be a good way to keep in touch better!
Hey Wendy~ I didn't know you had a blog. I'm going to add you to my friends and family list if thats alright. I'm glad I found you.
Wendi, you are so cute! I'm excited for you to have another baby. I have a blog, too, so I will keep track of you! I hope I get to see you soon. I should just hang out at Nat's and I'd see you every once in a while, huh? :)
Horray!!! You are finally a blogger. I am so exited. I love that I can see what you guys are up to now. I can't wait for the little one to get here.
Hey Jake and Wendy I am so glad I found your blog. It has been a long time since I have talked to you guys. Bailey is so cute. We would love to here from you guys. we live in Orem for a little longer if you are ever up we would love to see you. Congratulations on the new baby on the way.
Post a Comment